In order to submit the feed to TheFind, please create an account in the TheFind Merchant Center and claim it. To create an account simply follow the steps:
- Create an account in TheFind new merchant center: https://merchant.thefind.com/
- Provide information about your store by filling out the profile questions. This information will appear on TheFind site with your product listings.
- Claim your store by placing the code of the button, badge or link that you would like to display on your homepage and then click on Verify. Shoppers will be able to click on the UpFront badge on your site and see a pop-up with the same information that appears on TheFind.
There are currently two ways to verify your store and complete the signup process:
- Become an Upfront merchant (see question 7 on benefits to this program)
- Adding a blank .HTML file to the root site directory
After completing the first two steps of the signup process you should be able to log into your merchant center account. Select the store you want to verify and click on Upfront Badges & Links on the upper left hand side. From here you can choose your desired verification method and Upfront badge.
Please do not edit or alter the code provided for Upfront/verification in any way as this may prevent proper verification.
Once you store is claimed you can proceed with data feed submission. Now you should go to TheFind Merchant Center page and click on Product Feed Upload.
The the first you need is to set up Product Feed Settings.
You should set up settings in the following way:
Feed Format – TheFind
What is the Feed’s File Type? – .txt
Email Me Feed Notifications? – select proper one for you.
Email Address For Feed Notifications – specify your email for notifications
Choose An Upload Method – select there Schedule a Fetch (with scheduled frequency) and specify the URL to your feed on FeedPlatform server.
Once you submitted your feed TheFind will process your file and your products go live on the site within 72 hours (3 days).