Feed Status Tab
At Feed Status tab shows the following information:
- Feed Status: – the actual status of the campaign feed. It can be Live or Offline
- Last Sync: – provides you a time of the last synchronization
- A permanent link to campaign feed at Feedplatform server. You can download it to your PC or open it in new window.
- Products Included in Feed – a number of products that are included in feed
- Products Imported from Store
- Products Imported from Store – a number of products that were imported from the store
- Products with Errors – a number of products that were not included to the feed. Please click on “Check and Fix Errors” for details.
- Generate Feed – allows to generate/update a feed.
- Clicks Activity for the last 30 days – the chart with a number of clicks for the last 30 days. Click on “View Reports »” for details.
At Products Tab you can see list of products that will be exported to target feed. You can block/unblock products in bulk or separately.
Use Bulk Block Products/Bulk Unblock Products to block or unblock multiple products based on selected field and specified value.
Use View options to filter the products in list:
- All – allows to show the all the products, i.e. blocked and unlocked.
- Unblocked – allows to show only unblocked products in the list.
- Blocked – allows to show only blocked products in the list.
Note: Here you can see the list of products with applied filters and modifiers.
Category Matching Tab
At Category Matching tab you are able you to categorize your products in the most relevant category and subcategory of certain
The following options are available for Category Matching:
- Match store categories automatically
You can automatically match most of categories using Auto Match feature. Simply select Match store categories automatically and click on « Next: Generate Feed » to start the process.
Automated matching takes some time (up to several hours) and is done without human interaction (on background), there’s no need to have browser window open. You will be notified via e-mail once it is done.
- Match store categories manually
You can instantly find the right categories using quick search function or you can select appropriate category from Category Tree (use Show Category Tree button).
Please setup category matching between each Store Category <=> Master Category <=> Target Feed Category.
Note: Matching Store Categories to Master Categories is performed only one time. FeedPlatform will match automatically all Target Feeds where Master Category to Target Feed Category connection is setup. Products from categories that are not matched will not be exported to target feed.
Modify Rules Tab
Modify Rules Tab allows to modify products fields before export. To apply modifier you should select Action, select Target Field and specify modifier field value.
Example: the value of field ‘Condition’ in some product is incorrect (ref instead of refurbished). Product Modifier allows to replace incorrect value with correct one. To replace ref with refurbished you should setup Modifier in the following way:
1. Action – Replace
2. Target Field – select condition field
3. in Search specify ref
4. Replace Text – refurbished.
5. Click Save & Preview to check the results.
Note: Each modifier can be filtered to be applied to limited number of products using product filters.
Product Filters – allow include or exclude certain products before export based of selected field, condition and specified value.
Preview/Block Products – provide list of products that will be exported to target feed. You can block/unblock products in bulk or separately. Multiple product can be blocked/unblocked based on selected field and specified value. Uncategorized and Filtered products aren’t shown in preview.
Here you can see the list of products without blocked products and with applied modifiers.
Product Category Matching – allows you to categorize each product in the most relevant category and subcategory of certain Target System. You can instantly find the right category using quick search function or you can select appropriate category from Category Tree (use Show Category Tree button). Please setup category matching between each Category <=> Master Category <=> Target Feed Category.