Step 1. Select a method to upload your feed into system.
- From file on my computer (CSV, TXT, XML) – can be used if you have feed file on your desktop computer. Scheduled import is not available for this method.
- From URL with product feed (CSV, TXT, XML) – this method allows you to download product feed directly from the store. Scheduled import is available for this method but you will need to keep the URL maintained and product data constantly updated.
- From one of the carts listed below – allows you to import products directly from your store.
Please follow instruction below to setup connection to your online store if using the From one of the carts listed below method:
- Download bridge package, download link is supplied.
- Unpack and upload “feedplatform” folder into your store catalog via FTP.
- Make “feedplatform” folder writable (set the 777 permissions). Click here for details.
- Please specify URL of your store catalog. E.g.: http://youroscommercestore.com/catalog/
- Press Next to setup import options.
Supported Shopping Carts List
- CRE Loaded
- CS Cart
- Pinnacle Cart
- xt:Commerce (Veyton)
- VirtueMart (Joomla)
- Zen Cart
* If you have a different cart not listed above then please contact us and we will add support for you free of charge.
Note: You can use only one upload method at once.
Once you have selected the appropriate upload method you need to choose the predefined format of your feed file or create a new feed format and click Next to continue.
Step 3. Setup Import Configuration from your store.
The following Import options are available:
- Include Out of Stock Products Allows you to import products that are Out of Stock in your store.
- Products Price Allows you to limit the import based on product price
- Quantity Allows you to export products with zero quantities
- Product Options Export Create separate products, based on single product options
- Target System Fields Mapping Allows to setup field mapping for the fields of Target System